Even if you can’t or don’t go, be in the know!
- Monday, November 18th at 5:30pm–Zoning Hearing Board meeting. AGENDA>>> http://bit.ly/1ee82vI
- Monday, November 18th at 6:30pm–Harrisburg School Board meeting. Access AGENDA>>> http://www.hbgsd.k12.pa.us//Domain/912
- Wednesday, November 20th at 5:30pm–Harrisburg Town Hall meeting in City Council Chambers on “Food Vendors.”
- Wednesday, November 20th at 6:00pm–The Harrisburg Authority Board meeting. Access AGENDA>>>http://www.hbgauthority.com/calendar/calendar.html
- Thursday, November 21st 6-8:00pm–State Senator Rob Teplitz Town Hall meeting at Heinz-Menaker Center. Info>>>http://bit.ly/1jdSxnG
- Thursday, November 21st 6:00pm–Environmental Advisory Council in City Council Chambers.
1. draft 2014 budget discussion-
2. Update on comprehensive plan- the environmental component
3. Privatizing trash collection -
4. Tree removal along Market Street and at Market Square -
5. Scheduling next meeting and 2014 meetings