It’s going to be a busy next couple of weeks, Harrisburg.
In September, there were of public hearings on components of the Receiver’s Recovery Plan. Of special public interest is the monetization of two of the city’s major assets–the sale of “The Incinerator” and the lease of the parking system.
There are now follow ups.
Even if you won’t or can’t attend, keep an eye on what’s occurring and when along with what’s being discussed.
This is the current list of City of Harrisburg public meetings scheduled for November 4th through November 15th. Unless otherwise noted, all meetings will be held in Harrisburg City Council Chambers in the City Government Center (10 N2nd Street):
- Monday, November 4th at 6:00pm–Harrisburg Audit Committee
- Tuesday, November 5th–Election Day
- Wednesday, November 6th at 6:3opm–Harrisburg Planning Commission (meeting held in the Public Safety Auditorium, Room 213, 2nd floor City Government Center)
- AGENDA includes discussion on the update to the city’s Comprehensive Plan
Thursday, November 7th at 2:00pm–Harrisburg Administration Committee
- AGENDA: Public hearing of Parking Transaction
- Thursday, November 7th at 5:30pm–Harrisburg Public Works Committee
- AGENDA includes public hearing on trash privatization contract
- Tuesday, November 12th at 6:00pm–Harrisburg Legislative Session
- Wednesday, November 13th at 8:30am–Municipal Financial Recovery Advisory Committee
- Wednesday, November 13th at 5:30pm–Harrisburg Public Works Committee