On Wednesday, September 11th at 5:30pm , Harrisburg City Council will hold a public hearing on Resolution 21-2013: An Ordinance approving the transfer of the sewer collection system from the City of Harrisburg to the Harrisburg Authority according to certain negotiated terms.
This proposal is part of the Harrisburg Receiver William Lynch’s proposed revisions to the city’s recovery plan.
Read the resolution and associated documents:
- Resolution 21 Transfer of sewer collection system
- THA-CITY lease agreement for AWTF
- Signed term sheet – agreement in principle
- 1st Supplemental Lease Agreement JUNE 15 1978 – AWTF
- Second Supplemental Agreement – THA and suburban municipalities
- 2nd Amended and Restated Management Agreement – Water
- 2nd Supplemental Lease Agreement OCT 14 1984 – AWTF
- 3rd Supplemental Lease Agreement JAN 15 1988 – AWTF
- 4th Supplemental Agreement of Lease – 12-23-09 AWTF